Monday 5 May 2014

Post-Production

My role for this production finished when we finished filming and as such I haven’t really been a part of the post-production. That said I have checked in occasionally to see how the project is progressing and to make sure that they don’t need any help. I know Beth is having a bit of trouble with some of the clips after she’s turned them black and white, there have also been a few problems with the ‘Sin City’ effect as for some reason the walls of the diner have patches of grey on them when this effect is applied. I know she is working as hard as she can to try and remedy these problems before the deadline and I have suggested that if shove comes to push we could just make the diner scenes completely black and white.
One of the problems our Editor is Facing


One of the shots that has come out well
Despite the problems the overall structure and look of the film is looking really good, Beth and Ellie have done a remarkable job getting everything together ready for our deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment